Friday, February 26, 2010

Ooh la-la

I get on the bus and bam! There she is. Sitting in the back, a dark haired girl with black eye shadow, facial piercings and ear buds leading down to her mp3 player. She was dressed like a punk-rocker and probably in her teens. She saw me looking at her, smiled, and looked away.

I didn't care how ridiculous it looked, I waddled my ass down the aisle and took a seat. My legs spread wide open, my arms hanging over the edge of the seat, I was in a very relaxed posture. After awhile I began hearing a Godsmack song, 'Down with the Sickness' and instinctively began headbanging and tapping my fingers on the bus seat. Then I thought, "Wait. Where is that coming from?" I turned around and locked eyes with her. We smiled at eachother, and she gave a knowing nod. If that nod could speak, it would have said "Fuck yeah." I nodded back, and smiled even broader. She looked down and closed her lips, which played into a sensual little smirk. She felt my sexual energy and I could see something triggering inside of her.

My libido was on full blast, and I was overflowing with it all over anyone willing to make eye contact with me.

As we rode, every little bump the bus hit jiggled my nuts and caused me to squirm in anguish. I looked up at the ceiling, closed my eyes and gasped for air. I guess this is the price I pay for having such a great make-out sesh with that Bonita Senorita, who I will from now on refer to as, my Bonita.

She and I cuddled on the couch. I took the lolipop out of my mouth and planted a kiss tactfully on her cheek but partially on the corner of her mouth. She just looked at me for a moment, then pecked me on the cheek. She said it's too soon to kiss. Then I just cranked up the sensual vibe. I gazed into her, and gave her a look while thinking in my head, "you don't know what you're missing out on."

I'm not sure if you really can plant thoughts into other peoples heads but I sure do try. Luckily for me, it worked, and she kissed me again, and offered some tongue. When I put my hand on her cheek and slid into cupping the back of her head, it went from some simple tongue exchanging to carnal, rabid and voracious bitting, sucking and some teeth clashing. She was horny, and put her hand on my chest, pulled away for a moment and just looked stunned. "I normally don't kiss on the first date. I'm not easy."

I thought to myself, "then I guess that's going to change." Track records don't mean much, it's how you play the moment that suffices to anything. We went back to kissing, and she bit my lower lip, hard. Again and again. I said "ouch" and she, rather facetiously said "Oh, I'm so sorry."

She got out her camera and we took pictures together. Then she just stared at me. It creeped me out. I felt uncomfortable under her analytical gawking. Then I asked, "what are you doing?" She said she liked my eyebrows. So I sat up straight, looked down on her like a wolf on it's prey. The look has been described as a penetrating and intimidating gaze that bores deep into your soul. I watched her eyes glance back and forth, from my right eye to my left, down to my mouth, up to my eyebrows, down to my nose and back to my eyes again. I then looked down at her mouth. Her lips were curved, poised and inviting.

I loved how she said "excellent" and "put". Her Latin accent and poor English was cute. And her petite little voice, I'm looking forward to hearing it moan and squeal when I'm sexing her. After some staring deep into each others eyes we began kissing again. I grabbed her and held her tightly, she arced her back into it this time and sucked my tongue in. I thrust my tongue in and out of her mouth, a mock fucking. That's when I got blue balls. That's what turned me on the most, tongue-fucking her mouth.

We cuddled for awhile, and then got up and danced to Latin music in her living room. "Ooh la-la" she said as I gyrated my hips into hers. Earlier that day we were watching a movie and she was resting her head on my shoulder. Before that we were playing mini-golf, then eating at a pub, laughing about the English/Spanish language barrier. Prior to that we were simply walking around and prior to that I was brandishing a bouquet of red carnations at her doorstep.

Todays date went so well that I didn't bother going to the metal concert or doing anything else. It's been a good day, and ah, yes finally. That tenderness downstairs is fading away. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment