Thursday, April 8, 2010

I asked out Sarah today

On the bus today, I asked out Sarah. She's a girl that works in the Wal-Mart that I see on a regular basis. I saw her sitting in the back by herself, and I gave her an upnod. She smiled and nodded back to me, so I sat next to her.

We talked a little bit, about our ambitions, our current jobs and what constitutes a life well spent. I asked her if she wanted to go for a coffee sometime, she smiled and tilted her head. Then I asked, "Orrrr, do you have a boyfriend?" She said "Yeah, I have a boyfriend."

We talked a little more. She said she has the worst luck. I told her that I believe her. Some people just have bad luck, and it really does happen to some people. Sitting that close to her, I could really see her beauty and I drank it in through my eyes. Her soft features had a strong resemblance to the girl I lost my virginity too. And the girl I lost my virginity too had a very soft pussy... We talked about relationships and she told me that she's never been single for very long.

Which makes sense. She's pretty, sexually appealing and seems like good girlfriend material. I can't help but get the feeling that I'm planting a seed with each one of the girls I ask out.

For example, if one of them were to break up with their boyfriend in the near future... I wouldn't be surprised if she would reconsider going on a date with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment