
You appeared in my dream last night. Though only for a moment. You had sent me an email, and the words were out of character for you. "I don't no y u do wat u du, n e how y u do wat u do?" Something strange like that.
When I awoke, I pondered it for a moment. After logging onto the computer, I saw a comment on my facebook from a friend. "From Pisces to Taurus. I approve. :-)"
That comment has been "liked" by my Taurus girl.
I must admit, reading that didn't exactly rub me the right way. I'm not exactly sure why.
My Taurus seems devout so far, and so I have no real complaints. At least not the kind of complaints that I had with you. So far, she and I are much less intense. The emotions you and I had were very powerful, although volatile. It's too early to see how deep this goes, but I hope it goes very deep. So far I'd gauge it as knee deep and I haven't found myself drowning.
This one's 14 years younger than you. She's learning, and willing to change. I can see more of my influence in this relationship, which is novel to me. Most of the other relationships I've had, I felt like I was being carried along by the current of the person I was with. This time, I seem to be in more of a leadership role. It has it's benefits and it's drawbacks.
The drawback is that I'm not in a position to just lie back and enjoy the ride.
The benefit is that I'm learning how to steer a ship. A relationship.
It's a scary thought not to be in control...but it makes the ride that much more interesting :)
ReplyDelete