I saw your post, the one about wondering..wondering where *someone* has gone. Wondering if you can summon that person from the darkness and submerge yourself in their sweetness, and I'm almost certain that someone is me.
....*smug smile* :)
Well I've given it a lot of thought and I've laid down some pretty solid plans. I've invested a lot of energy and money and time into these plans and they're going to hold me here. Thousands of miles away. For 4-5 years minimum. My heart sinks when I say that. My gut kind of....stooped. :(
Well I guess I don't need to wonder anymore. Now I know that you also...wonder. Sometimes. Yes I miss you dearly, but only the good stuff. I will move on, and I'm seeing a new prospect tomorrow. With the prospect of seeing another prospect in the same day. They are fine people, and with each one I'm ebbing away at that wall between coldness and lust. It's happening. I'm moving on :)
In August my oath, the promise I made to myself will be over, and I will most likely contact you. Please don't let us fall in love again. I don't want to throw away these plans for something. I have too much good stuff going on right now. Anyways, goodbye, my old love.
No comments:
Post a Comment